Sunday, February 21, 2010

St. Maarten Hotel Suites?

What are some really nice hotels to stay at St. Maarten? I am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom suite at like a 4-5 star hotel for a really decent price. And if you reccommend any activities to do for like 2 weeks there, I would really appreciate it. THANX %26lt;3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!St. Maarten Hotel Suites?
Can't help with a specific hotel, as we stayed in a timeshare when we were there, but I can offer some info from our visit.





I highly recommend snorkeling while there and visitng the shops in Phillipsburg - its a major stop for the Cruise ships.





Big thing is to decide which side of the Island to stay on French or Dutch. We stayed on the Dutch side which is more Americanized and the French side has a more European feel. I guess it's all in what you prefer. But either way it only takes 30-40 minutes to circle the entire island by car.





It's my favorite vacation spot and I can't wait to go again. I hope you enjoy!! We got alot of great info from the site in the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment