Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How much do hotel suites cost?

Does anyone know how much hotel suites cost? I know it varies by hotel, but can anyone give me a price? And how do hotel parties work? I'm turning 21 in a few months and want to have a hotel party, but I don't really know how they work. Like, isn't the hotel room limited to a number of people? Or can we bring as many people as we want? I'm going to be paying for the whole thing myself (with some help from my mom of course). Please help! I don't know anyone with a house or apartment that would let me have a party at their place.How much do hotel suites cost?
you can only have the amount of people you listed when booking.





if youre trying to have a party-- find a door to sneak em in





oh and you need a credit cardHow much do hotel suites cost?
Try $25,000 a night.





http://elitechoice.org/2007/07/08/sky-vi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment