Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi am goin to New York with 2 friend and we want to book and apt or hotel suite for 4 nights, can anyone ?

recommend anywhere good or a good website to search on, am at my wits end looking, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!Hi am goin to New York with 2 friend and we want to book and apt or hotel suite for 4 nights, can anyone ?
My friend, depending on your budget may, I recommend the link below.





Good luck


Native New YorkerHi am goin to New York with 2 friend and we want to book and apt or hotel suite for 4 nights, can anyone ?
I think sites like Expedia and Travelocity are your best bet, you can narrow your search by price and size, etc. My advice would be not to fall for the trap of getting a hotel in Midtown, its easy to travel around the island so I wouldn't pay higher prices just to save a few minutes in a cab or subway.





I don't know your price range, but I like the Embassy Suites in downtown Manhattan. Nice big rooms, free breakfast, and free cocktail reception, right near the ACE subway line.
try vrbo.com and homeaway.com
Go to Yelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment