Friday, February 26, 2010

21st Birthday Hosted at a Hotel Suite?

Hey. I'm having my 21st birthday in a few months and I plan to treat my three best friends to fun. After we go out for a little while, we're going to take a limo to a hotel suite and stay there the night. Before I book a room, I have a few questions.





First, my mother has suggested that when I book the room I should not mention that its a 21st birthday party. She says they won't allow it, due to noise violations (which wouldn't be a problem in my opinion, I've been out with the three of them before without a problem). Should I tell the hotel that I'm planning a birthday party in one of their suites? Second, if I keep it a secret, how do I get birthday cake, snacks, and decorations up to the room without raising suspicions?





Thanks!


PS: The hotels I'm looking at are in Denver, CO21st Birthday Hosted at a Hotel Suite?
they realy dont give a fu*k doesnt matter if you tell them as long as you pay them








im a call the strippers :P

No comments:

Post a Comment