Friday, February 26, 2010

Can 14 - 15 year olds stay in a hotel suite alone?

well i want to have my birthday party in the hotel my dad manages. the party will be in the penthouse but i want to have everyone sleep over. i need to have everyone share a room withsome one else. there'll be about 14 people and some rooms will have a pull out sofa bed. but can 14-15 year olds sleep in a room without a legal guardian in the same room.. my parents will have their own room in the hotel as well.Can 14 - 15 year olds stay in a hotel suite alone?
Yeah, but an adult just needs to check in for them. My brother had to stay alone in a room for a night for a soccer tournament once, and he just had the friend's mom who drove him check him in. He's 14. But since your dad owns the hotel, that shouldn't be neccesary. If you still have concerns, just talk to him.Can 14 - 15 year olds stay in a hotel suite alone?
Well, you have to be 18 to reserve the room. And someone over 18 is suppose to be with you guys in the room the whole time. It's the law. But, if you get someone over 18 to reserve it for you, then just stay there. Go alone and just be sure not to get any complaints and no one will never know theres a bunch of teens with out an adult. Lol, thats what I did. But, actually if your dad manages it, and you do get a complaint, he'll ';take care of it.'; Technically, it's illegal. But with your dad there as the manager, I'm sure it'll be fine. Be careful though, you wouldn't want you dad to get caught and get introuble/loose his job.
Yeah its leagal. I had my birthday/sleepover in a hotel suite with allll my friends and it was fine. I mean the other hotel guests probably wished it were illegal considering all the noise we made but yeah its fine. Its legal. We were all 13, and i was turning 14. so yeah 14/15 year olds can definately do it.
Well I went on a vacation once and my sister and I [both underage] stayed on one room while my parents stayed in the room across the hall. I'm pretty sure the adult just needs to be there to rent it and then minors can stay in it by themselves.
legally I don't know, but I would think so. I have chaperoned many band trips and church functions where kids as young as 10 were in rooms without adults (adults roaming the halls).





I would suggest it not be Coed of course as that could create problems
well if your dad manages it, don't you think that would be okay, ask him not us~ besides, if your parents are staying too it's not like they can't pop in and check on you every now and then
yeas i had a hotel party b4 and i was 15 so yeah you can as long as theirs no loud noise and like you guys behave yourself be mature its fine with your parents being their there's no problems
why not? i did it. it was fun. as long as your folks are in an other room just in case something bad happens, then i don't see the problem. have fun
Yeah i think that would be okay because your dad manages the hotel.
As long as your parents are there, and the room in under their name.
Why aren't you asking your Dad?





Or are you a troll?





Thinking about sneaking off with your GF?
yeah im pretty sure as long as ur parents are somewhere in that hotel.
if their parents consent to it than yeah, of course.
Yesss.


I've done it before.
if your dad manages there then he should know
if there are no boys. ive stayed in a hotel room with other minors b4
yep..i've done that





my parents let me so watever





14 year old
ask your dad
yes it sounds fine i would
i think thats fine....

No comments:

Post a Comment