Friday, February 26, 2010

Ladies, if you found out your husband shared a hotel suite with a co-worker out of town...would you be upset?

My husband lied to me about having a hotel room all to himself. He finally admitted to me over the phone that he was actually sharing a ';suite'; with his female co-worker. He did not want me to know because he feared it would ';upset'; me. He assured me it was two separate rooms, beds, etc. He's just been acting odd lately. They are both coaches for the same organization and have worked together for quite some time. I know my husband was aware of the sleeping arrangments prior to traveling. Why wouldn't he have just requested separate rooms? We've been married almost 10 years, no children. Do you think I'm over-reacting if I suspect there is more going on than just them ';sharing a suite'; together. His excuse for sharing was also that he ';guessed'; the director was trying to save money by putting them in a suite rather than two separate rooms. I say WHATEVER-what do you say?? Please HELP...Ladies, if you found out your husband shared a hotel suite with a co-worker out of town...would you be upset?
I think your husband's fidelity comes before saving the cost of a room.





Yes, I would be upset. He lied to you about the sleeping arrangements; he wasn't considerate of your feelings. He knew you would be upset and went ahead and did it anyway. There may not be anything more to the situation, but it was an inappropriate arrangement from the beginning. He's put you in a situation of distrust when he didn't have to.Ladies, if you found out your husband shared a hotel suite with a co-worker out of town...would you be upset?
Yes. He lied to you and betrayed you. Sorry to say.
If that happened to me i would ask my husband a lot of questions.


but do you trust your husband?


he already explain you the reason maybe your just jealous.
The underhanded way he handled it is what is alarming. If he had no guilt on his part he would have been forthright with you from the beginning. A person with confidence has no problem being upfront.





My fiance just had a similar situation, but told me from the get-go that he was going to be with two female co-workers. Granted, he was just driving them to and fro, but he made this clear from the beginning. And, I was totally at ease. I wouldn't have been if he said he was driving alone, then later confessed he was with a female! That's just too suspicious.





He definitely handled it wrong. Whether anything happened...I hope the truth will be revealed! I wish you guys the best, good luck!
If you trust him to be faithful then good. But I would be upset about the lying part. He made himself look guilty before hand by not being honest. Trust is hard to earn back after you lose it. You may want to talk to him and her and let them know that it may not have been a 'big' deal but he made it one. And for future events you would be more comfortable if they not share any rooms or suites. If you have a feeling trust it. Your gut is not often wrong. Sorry you have to feel this way.
A suite is not cheaper. Hotels charge by the person based on resources used. A suite with two rooms will still lead to showers for all of the occupants - same as if they had separate rooms. When people work closely together and travel together, it takes them out of the real world of their own relationships and gives them a common ground. Even if he isn't cheating on you yet, he will if this arrangement keeps up. Perhaps the two of you should seek marriage counseling to find strategies to bring you closer together if you want to save your marriage. Either way, you need to talk to him and tell him how you are feeling and what you suspect. It's not fair for you to have to live this way.
You know him the best.Trust your guts.
His employer is not family friendly. Inappropriate things become common place if done often. Your husband is more than likely becoming emotionally involved with this woman. You need to have many open honest conversations with him about this. Check out this site http://www.shirleyglass.com under the Q%26amp;A section. She is fair to both spouses, taking no sides. With men and women working side by side this is becoming a frequent probem for co-workers and their families. His employer should never put two opposite sex employees this close, ever.
That is definitely bad on his part. Especially lieing to you prior to the trip since he knew he would be sharing a room. It sounds like he definitely has something to hide. And any real business would not make you share a room with someone. If he really cared about his marriage with you he would have said something to his boss about the arrangements as soon as he became aware of them.
first of all no director or anyone would try to save money by doing that--he had an option to have his own room, so did she.


a suite is 2 rooms but they are adjoining, they are connected.


this guy and that woman had themsleves a 'good' time and do not ever believe that they din't, I'd throw him out.
tell me you are not a stupid blonde. he ';guessed'; the director was trying to save money...how lame is that? The director must know you are married...and would not put people of the opposite sex in the same room even if they weren't married.


Sorry, but wake up and smell the roses here...sounds like he is cheating and you are believing his lies like a 20 year old.


Companies do NOT put opposite sex people in the same room in motels.





jeese...
Of course I'd be upset. actually, I'd probably loose my mind. I'd figure there's a reason why he lied. ask to talk to his director to straighten out this situation. if he refuses, than you'll know he's up to something. I wouldn't jump to divorce just yet. Get to the bottom of this first before you make any decisions. Wish you the best. Good Luck.
If this is the ONLY indication that you think he's having an affair then I think you're safe. He probably know's you're an excitable witch and tried to save this argument.





Go kiss and hug him silly, there's lots of starving single girls out here who would love a good husband.
I would be extremely upset, and would be highly unlikely to trust him again.


It's your decision what you do with regards to continuing or ending the relationship, no one can tell you what you must do in this situation.


I would ask him why he neglected to tell you before. When his answer is ';Because I knew it would upset you'; you should ask him ';Well how do you think I'm feeling now?';





Good luck.
Odd..I have gone on business trips and we have always gotten our own room and never shared with anyone else. The reason why most companies do this is to take liabilty off the company in case of sexual harrasment or sex crimes.





I say that he isnt being honest at all..
Easy answer for this one... Is the girl attractive? And/Or at least Easy? If you can answer yes to either of those, they ******.
He's having an affair with this other woman.
hell yes i would!
thts not rite for him to do tht...he can say he wants to sleep in seperate rooms and if the female was the one who said one room tht mean she was making a move.....its all about how much trust u have for him...
h**L yes i would be upset men dont lie unless they are hiding something and businesses dont do co-ed unless they were both ok with it.
It doesnt matter what really happened. He lied and I wouldnt forgive or be able to trust him again.
If he wasn't doing anything unfaithful, he wouldn't of hid it from you in the first place. If he knew you would get upset, I'm sure his boss wouldn't mind getting two rooms. All those are, are excuses b/c he doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions. He is still sneakin behind your back... I would go see a marriage counsilor. Good luck....
My husband would not do that. If he went out of town, he would ask me to take time off and go with him, that is the kind of man he is, kind of ';joined at the hip';








That whole money saving thing is BS, the whole story is. I would shitcan that guy.
You have every right to be upset. Make your husband take responsibility for his actions. What he did was wrong. On top of sharing a suite he lied to you. Nothing about this situation should sit well with you. Sit your husband down to tell him how you feel.
i would divorce him because i wouldnt be able to trust him any more
I find that pretty odd as well.





I mean, males and females generally do not share bedrooms, they don't share toilets, they don't share locker rooms.. It seems quite intimitate to be sharing the same bedroom.. Since that means they shared the bathroom as well and saw each other in pyjamas?





I have a hard time believing nothing happened. You'll just have to observe your husband's behavior and keep a close on him.


If there is any more fishy behavior, or something weird, I would confront each time and watch for his reaction. If he can't explain himself or seems hesitant/nervous, he may up to be something
I would be upset if he didn't tell me and I found out...but he did tell you, even if it's a little late now...so I wouldn't worry. The


ir organization is trying to save money.
i agree with you.!!! i don't believe his boss would expect your man %26amp; a female to share a room.!!! i think he's not telling you the truth.!!!


i see no wrong if male %26amp; female friends share a room or a bed as long as you can trust yourself %26amp; your friend.!!!
  • long hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment