Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm looking for a hotel suite in NYC for bday party - suggestions?

My birthday is coming up and I wanted to book a hotel suite and throw a party of around 20 to 30 people, and there will be alcohol involved. I haven't started researching anything yet because I just don't know where to start. Any suites near Penn station is preferred* and the cost is a factor.





Any suggestions on which hotels would be the best? Thank you in advance!I'm looking for a hotel suite in NYC for bday party - suggestions?
If you want to get a suite that will accomodate that many people in NYC, I hope you're ready to shell out a lot of money. You're probably better off going and finding a place like a lounge or club and holding something there with an open bar option.I'm looking for a hotel suite in NYC for bday party - suggestions?
Try the Gershwin Hotel in Gramercy. It's beautiful and funky but I'm not sure how much it costs -- I've been to parties there before, but they were huge private parties. I'm not sure if you have to have a minimum of 100 people of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment