Friday, February 26, 2010

Romance weekend....Hotel suite or Rustic cabin?

You and your significant other have a long 3 day weekend together and 1000.00$$$ to just blow......Would you rather have a Hotel Suite....fine dining....room service...balcony overlooking the city....OR a Rustic cabin with a shower....a grill outside...fireplace...in the mountains???? And ';NO';....you can't say both....LOLRomance weekend....Hotel suite or Rustic cabin?
Cabins all I ever get so I would just like to be spoiled with a suite just once.. well, maybe more then once.... come to think of it I don't even get cabin treatment, just a tent.. Yep, definately a Hotel, I need spoiledRomance weekend....Hotel suite or Rustic cabin?
hmm.. well, my 'significant other' isn't exactly the nature loving type and prefers room service over grilling so in order to have a somewhat decent 3 day weekend together void of complaining and whining, I would opt for the suite with the balcony overlooking the city. Plus, if things take a turn for the worse like they have a tendency of doing, there would be people around in case he were to try and pull something.





Man, just saying that out loud, or typing it out.. makes me realize how miserable I must sound.. damn. Sorry to all those expecting to hear romantic answers..





Now, for future reference.. if I were in a happy relationship with my ideal guy and I were asked to pick a place out of these two scenarios, my preference would be the rustic cabin all the way.. :) That definitely is more romantic, more memorable, and just an entirely better way to spend a long three day weekend with a significant other!
Definitely the cabin, my wife took me to a cabin for my birthday last year and it was definitely one of the highlights of my year, it was really nice. I love the outdoors and there's nobody I'd rather have spent it with than her, I wanna go back again sometime.
Rustic Cabin, Baby! Sorry, I don't know about the rest of you... but if I have the choice of hanging out in the middle of the woods, buckskin naked.... and able to make as much noise as I want without the people in the next room hearing me... not to mention the fire in the fire place, or burning leaves outside... cuddling under the moon or on the front porch of the cabin under a flannel blanket...





WHEN DO WE LEAVE???
I would say a Rustic cabin with a shower....a grill outside...fireplace...in the mountains. If possible with a lake somewhere around there to go fishing and just check out it's view every now and then. Probably get chased by bears or something lol. It'll be totally worth it. I like the outdoors!
depends on if the girl is a real outdorsey type or if shes got the fake fingernails, makeup, gotta have a curling iorn type of girl. I think you know which type she is, so choose the one that is most like her so she'll be the most comfortable. cause when she's comfortable you will be too.
Rustic cabin, ah to settle down in front of the fire with a glass of champange and my hot bf on a comfy bed we made on the floor and then...well use your imaginations.
Rustic cabin. Fewer people around. Lets you concentrate on each other. Depending on how rustic, may let both of you demonstrate survival skills.
Personally, I would prefer the cabin....much more romantic, secluded, etc. However, it depends on the woman - some would prefer room service - but that's not my style!





When and where? I'll be there! LOL!
The place doesn't matter to me. It's spending the romantic weekend with my man that does. Any place or setting can be romantic, it's just how you view romantic. We share many romantic times with each other at home.
HONEY,,THE RUSTIC,,CABIN,,,AND STOCK UP ON FOOD,,SO WE WILL NOT HAVE TO GO ANYWERE,,,AND,,MAKES SURE THERES GOOD FISHING,,,AND NO CELL PHONES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRICELESS…
Cabin.





I enjoy my privacy and would rather be able to spend some time outside with my significant other than to be holed up in a room for an entire weekend.
rustic cabin!! You forgot the comforter to snuggle with though. :-)



Definitely a Rustic Cabin... So much more romantic...
Rustic Cabin without a doubt!
Well since I already live out in the country,I'll take the hotel suite,I could use a change of scenery....xxx





I'm packed and ready to go!
Hotel Suite
Hotel Suite with a them room....The Roman Empire!!
Hotel suite.
A Cabin, they usually come with a steamy hot tub. Yummy.
Cabin Please!
Hotel Suite of course
Rustic cabin.. would be fun!! Can I come along ? HAHA j/k
This one is a no brainer...Cabin!





great question!
let her chose

No comments:

Post a Comment