Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sleepover help- I'm having my sixteenth party at a hotel suite. it's also a sleepover, I need ideas ?

please remember i'm sixteen and the people there are 16 and older Sleepover help- I'm having my sixteenth party at a hotel suite. it's also a sleepover, I need ideas ?
Why not make it a pampering makeover sleepover! Have everyone bring their girly stuff like nailpolish and foot baths, bathrobes, makeup, spa masks etc., you guys can give eachother manicures and pedicures and massages! Bring some movies (if they have a DVD player) and watch corny girl movies like princess bride or Ever After. I would have fun! Maybe tell scary stories from a book or play board games. Sleepover help- I'm having my sixteenth party at a hotel suite. it's also a sleepover, I need ideas ?
at sixteen you don't need to be drinking... there is plenty time for that later . makeovers are fun, take pictures before and after . i know it sounds juvenile but i bet everyone would have fun or a clothes swap , have everyone bring what doesn't fit or they don't wear, then everyone trade . y'all all have new wardrobes!!
Ugh, I feel sorry for the people who were unlucky enough to book the adjoining rooms. A bunch of 16 year olds having a sleepover at a hotel??
hmm... surprised dad allows this.
hottup and room service!
Well something good to do is prank call on people and eat pizza.


those are some good things to do...@(^_^)@ lol
bring a keg!

No comments:

Post a Comment