Sunday, February 21, 2010

If I stay in a hotel suite with 3 women, is the KY complimentary or do I have to pay extra for that???

I'm asking for a friend. Her name is Celeste.





P%26amp;S Gathering. Memorial weekend...If I stay in a hotel suite with 3 women, is the KY complimentary or do I have to pay extra for that???
I'm telling ya, it's complimentary! It's included in the price of the room.





If you want a reach around, THAT will cost you extra. (I'll give you one for free though)If I stay in a hotel suite with 3 women, is the KY complimentary or do I have to pay extra for that???
I think you have to specify with the front desk that there will be an orgy. They can set the room up accordingly...with KY, tarps and/or drop cloths, and the complimentary swing from the ceiling and video camera.
Well...I was gonna say, you really shouldn't need it. But after thinking again...maybe you will. Ummm yes...it should be complimentary. But you better stock up, just in case.
try using the bottles under the mattress from the last guest. but be careful..If it heats up, don't use that one, it's not KY.
Its complimentary, but you have to pay extra for the rubber sheets.
I think it comes free with the complimentary continental breakfast of muffins and sausage.
Celeste... hmmm. I bet her sky's naturally wetted by mother earth and father Moon..





or, better answer. Crisco 7-11.
If you'd been brave, you could have invited more of the clique and got laid by more than 3 women...but as it stands, only a select few were really invited.
Why would you need KY with three women? Natural lubricant should abound. I could see how one might run dry, but three??





Unless they are menopausal, or you have no talent.
KY is free...the croquet mallett and pvc pipe are at a nominal fee...the Concierege should be glad to assist..
you will be nice and primed if you spend the night before somewhere else.....











*runs with knives*
Can someone find out WhiskeJacks number for me??
I still don't know if I'm going or not! Gah...but it would only be a day trip if I do.
Amen Whiskey Jack.





I'm pretty sure you've got to lick it before you stick it.
I thought Cel was naturally moist?





~cries~
haha - joke's on you. You'll need one more for a good poker game.





Oh, wait...
So many contacts so little time. Ky, by the case would be called for.
If you need KY then you're not doing it right.
I think it depends on which hotel you're doing this at. Best Western includes Astro Glide for free, I'd stay there if I was your...uh....friend.
Are you asking me if the Kentucky is free?
BYOKY...have fun!
Just use the shampoo on the bathroom sink. it's slick too.
I think it should be free
is that really going on?


who's going?


no, really.
huh ... you mean you get another woman from Kentucky too????








Man ... some guys have all the luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment