Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am looking for a good hotel suite in toronto for 5-7 people. Any suggestions?? 10 points?

My birthday is coming up and I am looking for a suite that can accommodate 5-7 people. The price is not an issue but, at the same time the place doesn't have to be super fancy either. The stay at the hotel would only be one overnight stay.I am looking for a good hotel suite in toronto for 5-7 people. Any suggestions?? 10 points?
One might be the Four Points Sheraton on Lakeshore Blvd at Colborne Dr in Toronto, there are a few motels along Lakeshore Blvd in Etobicoke, other are the Ramada on Queens Quay or the Harbour Castle Westin right downtown, as a suite to accommodate 5-7 person, you might be best to have 2 adjoining rooms, I am a former chef and worked in Hotels here in Canada and abroad, and most that have 2 bedroom ones only have at most 4 single beds or 2 doubles, you would all have to sleep sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment