Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting a hotel suite in NEW JERSEY / ATLANTIC CITY? anyone know if I can risk this?

I want to get a hotel suite with me and my girls in ATLANTIC CITY in Newjersey? I know they only allow like 3 people to a room, but we want to share a room like a sleep over cuz that's wat were havin' a girls nite out? Would we be able to sneak in? Have u eva done it?Getting a hotel suite in NEW JERSEY / ATLANTIC CITY? anyone know if I can risk this?
bAbii G, I visited New Jersey last summer to vist friends. I can't remember which hotel I stated at, but it wasn't worth recommending. I found a list of hotels in New Jersey here: http://www.findclosesthotel.com/New-Jersey-Hotels.html I'm sure you can find a hotel to call and help get you situated.



I hate South Dakota, maybe I should move to New Jersey...Getting a hotel suite in NEW JERSEY / ATLANTIC CITY? anyone know if I can risk this?
Ask the hotels if they can accommodate extra people, and at what cost. That way, you can avoid any possible repercussions besides going broke at the blackjack tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment