Sunday, February 21, 2010

A very romantic hotel suite in san antonio?

I've got The Antonian on the list.


The In-Room Jacuzi caught my eye.





I'm looking for one similar to that.


Something that causes the place to stand out.





If any one knows anything please let me know.A very romantic hotel suite in san antonio?
From my experience with visitors to the city who have stayed, even briefly, at the Antonian Inn, I have yet to know anyone who has found the hotel as a nice hotel, much less their ideal romantic getaway.





The average price for the Antonian Inn suites (which are actually just a slightly larger room with a micro-fridge, is about $124 per night.





You can get a similar price at many of the nicer downtown hotels and be in a much nicer setting, and not on I-35 across the street from a fire station with the sirens all night.





Try the St. Anthony, the Gunther or the Menger for lower prices. If you are not trying to save money, the nicest and most romantic you can get would be the La Mansion Del Rio. Or you can try the Westin, Watermark, Contessa or Valencia.





Also the Hilton Palacio Del Rio has nice rooms, as does the Plaza San Antonio.





Hope you have a great trip.A very romantic hotel suite in san antonio?
Everyone is giving you good advice but I do want to add there are a few downtown hotels that are haunted. Unless you don't mind being spooked I'd ask hotel reservations if theirs is haunted. I don't know that you would actually experience the presence of a spirit but it's common knowledge among our citizens here that San Antonio has its share of them. Just thought you should know.
Hotel Valencia !


http://www.hotelvalencia.com/san-antonio鈥?/a>


I give it one of my highest marks for luxury and style on the riverwalk. Contemporary yet not over blown like the grand hayatt.





Right on the river !
...';book'; something at the River Center...on the Riverwalk. Most of the Hotels at the River Center are great... and enjoy !
try the Contessa !
Motel 6 - they'll leave the light on for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment