Friday, February 26, 2010

If you had the choice of a sensual kiss in the rain or dinner and sex in a fabulous hotel suite???

which would you choose...who would you choose to do it with and why would this be your choice???....have fun...;0)If you had the choice of a sensual kiss in the rain or dinner and sex in a fabulous hotel suite???
kiss in the rain... you can have sex anytime, how many times can you share that sensual moment with someone of just a kiss and especially in the rain.. I think sensual is more sexy then the sex act it's selfIf you had the choice of a sensual kiss in the rain or dinner and sex in a fabulous hotel suite???
i would pick #2
a sensual kiss in the rain, with my husband and I would choose this because, we both love the rain and on the day we met for the second time, he knocked on my door looking for my brother just having gotten back from living in florida for a few years and when we saw each other he pinned me against the outside of my front door and laid on the most passionate kiss I've ever had.
A kiss in the rain it remineds me of the film STREETS OF FIRE when they meet up and kiss in a down pour of rain
Hands down the hotel. But we would eat afterwards sex first. I dont want to get a cold by standing in the rain. With some one.
how come we cant do both


we culd be walkin over to the hotel when it starts to rain


we get soaked


we're laughin havin the best time


i slip he catches me


i look up at him and hes lookin down at me with sweet lovin arms


we kiss forever


then run to our room order room service


we feed each other


have sex and lay there in each others arms


it wuld b perfecyt but ne way
I'd take dinner and sex in a fabulous hotel suite. I'd pick my husband cause he's cool. He'd be pretty mad if I were to pick someone else. Some people are just way too sensitive!
actually, anything that you do with your loved one should be fun. and that includes a walk down the market...:) if i had the choice, it would be a sensual (long) kiss in the rain. that's unforgettable and memorable. we would not know when love is going to go. we want to preserve the moments... so, always try out something unforgettable with that someone.
1/ Both





2/ With you





3/ Because you're asking





4/ come on then, grab your coat, you;ve pulled
Sensual Kiss in the rain, cause I've always wanted to do it..with Tahanni..why? cause I love her and she's amazing


Next day we'd do the dinner and sex in hotel anyway!
zzzzzzzzzzzz





I'll just take a kip in the hotel thanks
i think i would choose the kiss i think i would like to fantasize about what the sex would be like after such a sensual kiss. i dint know with who i guess i need to get out more!
rain or hotel room with dinner and sex no choice really to make
sensual kiss in the rain !


ive done both and i dont know why if made me feel ...weird and happy!
u know what u don't have this choice but i would of even choose cleaning the bathroom as long as i am with my boyfriend. Cause for me it really doens't matter what we do together, we always have fun doing the smalest things together :)))
Sensual kiss in the rain for sure, it's happened with me before and I really enjoyed it! It's fun!
oh thats see i think it would be in the rain ,with who uh well i think it would be this guy i dated along time ago because i really loved him and never forgot him ......
kiss in the rain.... only because my boyfriend has the sexiest lips and the best kisses in the world :D
i'd just take the dinner and sex because it's more obvious. i'd do it with my very first g/f 'cos we've changed so much since way back when %26amp; it would be interesting after three years together to meet again five years later to see what's different and whats' only slightly changed.





i'd take the dinner and sex but i'd probably regret it(!) it would be so romantic to just meet this girl on the street or at a bus stop ona rainy day and not speak. (not speak at all: just kiss, long and sensual, then once we were breathless and i was completely sure that her legs were jelly and she still felt the same, then i'd get her a cab or somthing and climb the bus and just not get off forever!! lol!!





did i intend that pun??!!
probly the kiss b/c it shows more feeling than an expensive dinner and then some loveless sex
1


it feels much better.
let's see i'd ake the dinner and sex in the hotel, with my girlfriend and i'd choose this because i've already done the other one too many times
I would Wine and Dine in Las Vegas with my Fiance, Go back to my 4,000 dollor suite at the Venitien, continue to drink whiskey and Vodka and have hot kinky sex all night and into the next day with her :) and why you ask? because she has never been to Vegas, I love Vegas and we love each other. and hot kinky sex....in expensive hotels.... lol
sensual kiss in the rain anytime.... plus make it the most beautiful kiss ever unlike any other kiss before. p.s. you ask some good questions.
I'd have the sensual kiss in the rain with Brad Pitt





Plus I'd have the Dinner %26amp; sex in the hotel with Johnny Depp





Reason? because I'm a Woman %26amp; I'm greedy.


Sigh!!
Number 2 with my boyfriend because they are two of my favorite things, but i would do it the other way around, i like to work up an appatite! lol. ;)
Sex n dinner. Don't mind who as long as she was fit. Reason: i'm a man.
How about sex in the rain on the balcony of a fabulous hotel suite?
number 2
It depends would I be married???
the sex one.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment