Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am going to Las Vegas for my Bday and was wondering how do i get a hotel suite becuase they are so exclusive

i was also wondering if i cant get a suite where is the best hotel to stay in... and also what fun activities do me and my friends do besides gamble go to bars and party.I am going to Las Vegas for my Bday and was wondering how do i get a hotel suite becuase they are so exclusive
Where are you staying? Call the hotel directly and ask for the name of the front desk manager and the fax number to the front desk. Send that person a nice note explaining you're coming for your birthday (bonus if it's a milestone) and if there's anything they can do to make the trip more special, you'd truly appreciate it. The very least, you'll get a fruit basket. =)


In 1999 I did this for my mom's 50th birthday at the Luxor and got the jacuzzi suite for a weekend at the weekday regular room price. (A $259/night room for $55/night!)


You have nothing to lose by asking, especially if you're nice about it- the worst they can say is sorry, they can't do it.


Good luck!I am going to Las Vegas for my Bday and was wondering how do i get a hotel suite becuase they are so exclusive
There's nothing exclusive about suites; several hotels are nothing but suites. Just look at the website for the hotels you're interested in and click on ';accomodations';. You can usually see what the suites look like and find the prices. Or talk to someone at their reservations phone number (the direct hotel number, not a central number for a chain or company). If you do a little research (see the websites below) you can find activities you and your friends will like.
Try the Venetian they have really good rates on suites most times, or Rio is an all suite property but are not luxurious but are very nice.
Rio is all suites %26amp; Frontier has some cheap minis. Not exclusive at all. BTW: Lady Luck closed
Lady Luck and The Horseshoe on Fremont use to have great suites but I would check it out because that was like 20 years ago,

No comments:

Post a Comment