Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm trying to find a nice hotel suite for $125 ish a week around houston TX that is nice. Can it be done?

We will have to be in one part of TX for a month or 2 tops and then moving somewhere else in E. TX indefinitely. For that short time, we don't need to rent a whole house and move in. We figure it's too much a hassel. So he was going to see about a hotel or something. I don't know all of the options out there but we can only afford about $600 a month tops. I can't find anything on searches.... any suggestions?I'm trying to find a nice hotel suite for $125 ish a week around houston TX that is nice. Can it be done?
Anything that you could possibly find for 125 a week, and I don't think you can, you wouldn't want your dog staying in!!


The cheapest kind of place you will find is a place like this:





http://www.homesteadhotels.com/





They have one for $28 per night which is the cheapest I could find in Houston.


Good luck!!I'm trying to find a nice hotel suite for $125 ish a week around houston TX that is nice. Can it be done?
Priceline.com will let you bid for hotels but my guess is that it will be difficult to get a hotel for 18 dollars a day.





Check www.craigslist.com for renting a room month to month for the $500-$ 600 a month. That shoul;d be fairly easy to manage.
Visit here:


http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Holi鈥?/a>





If you're willing to spend extra visit here:


http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Hote鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.
I don't think you can get one at that price for one night, let alone a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment