Friday, February 26, 2010

So,people.have you ever been with a lover(s) and left the hotel suite and gotten that stare when you returned?

From the hotel staff,from your day or evening out?...


Hmmm...


C'mon and spill...


Me,yeah it get it all the time and i just kinda laugh it off...





Thank You for Your answers....So,people.have you ever been with a lover(s) and left the hotel suite and gotten that stare when you returned?
ya.


i just stare at them right back kinda like......


';what you weirdo, didn't you get any last night? ';





i think its extremely rude when they do that.


one time me and my bf were in the middle of something in the morning and a maid walked right in....we didn't hear her knock and forgot to put the do not disturb out.....boy was she surprisedSo,people.have you ever been with a lover(s) and left the hotel suite and gotten that stare when you returned?
no i have my own house i do get stares from my neighbors when i go out to get the paper in my nightie
Hunni, not in a very long time. good to see you hunni...hope everything is well with you and yours....
Well maybe....hehehhee
not really, i try not to look at other people's faces.
Nope, not me.
No, never, I saw that only in the movies
Why... is your name Vivian? Are you at the Regent Beverly Wilshire? Is his name Edward? Is George Costanza his lawyer? Is Kit your best friend? Do you not kiss on the lips? Is there a safo for two in the elevator?





Do you get what I mean?
Nope, never. If you're getting it ';all the time,'; perhaps you should take a breather.
Yes. So I said ';Take a picture...it'll last longer!';
akwardness
ya sure haven't we all ..funny thing now I work with a guy that used to work in the hotel we used to party at..lol..they are not stupid sex or not ..we are human
  • long hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment