Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hotel suites in Indianapolis?

My husband and I just had a baby six months ago, so we are planning a little trip to Indianapolis at the beginning of February just to spend some alone time together. I want to make it really romantic. With that being said, I'm looking for a reasonably priced hotel suite with a whirlpool or jacuzzi IN the room itself. I've checked out the sybaris but it is a bit expensive and would like to know my options. I've attempted to use search engines with little help. FantaSuites is another that I've seen but it is a little too cheesy for my tastes. Any help is appreciated!!!Hotel suites in Indianapolis?
For a reasonable price i would say the Comfort Suites South..It was just built and i know they have jacuzzi rooms..I have stayed there once it was quite niceHotel suites in Indianapolis?
If you are talking about really nice fancier hotels definitely check out the Hyatt and the Embassy suite hotels. They are both downtown in a very convenient place, and the Hyatt has a spinning restaurant on the top where you can see throughout downtown Indy. They are a little pricey though.
okay im a maid in Florida and i can help u my own Hotel and it has a whirlpool and jacuzzi and a pool all in the room for only 98 dollars


and i need to see u there add me and we can talk about it good luck
I know that you said in Indianapolis, but there is not much that I have found in Indy. There are some very cute cottages and hotels in Nashville Indiana. Check out the Abbey Inn . Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment