Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you think that it is weird for a person to spend money on a hotel suite for there self on the weekend?

just to getaway from everybody and relax.Do you think that it is weird for a person to spend money on a hotel suite for there self on the weekend?
No, unless you've got something to hide from your girlfriend or spouse.





I think everyone needs a break from life so enjoy yourself and make sure you order room service!Do you think that it is weird for a person to spend money on a hotel suite for there self on the weekend?
Whatever makes you feel good!!! If this person has the money, does it matter??? Hope they enjoyed themselves.
Hell no, its oh so good!
no.
I'd do it if I could. If it's not the phone ringing with my mother on the other end it's my teenagers driving me insane. I'd love to escape with my husband for a weekend even if we spent it just talking and watching old movies.
no, i think it's a fabulous idea if you can afford it
hell no. unless its like a motel 6 but if you wanna ball out like a playa should and fall back in the Ritz then thats gangsta
nope...its good to treat and pamper urself every once in awhile
no sometimes you just need time away from your to do list and projects to recharge
if you find it mentally therapeutic--then what's the difference in seeing a shrink? this is the same reason i love shopping!
That's one of the things I enjoy about traveling. I hadn't given this much thought, but why not do it when you aren't traveling? It sounds to me like a good idea.





Of course, spending a weekend in a Jacuzzi suite with a partner is an even better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment